Dear Robert,

I am very interested by your query, and consulted a few libraries'
catalogues in order to find out more. The only work of his that I can find
in English translation, though, seems unlikely to discuss his
ruin-reconstruction theory of creation; the work is...

   AUTHOR: Episcopius, Simon, 1583-1643.
    TITLE: The Popish labyrinth : wherein is made manifest,
             that the Papists are entangled in the fundamental article of
             their faith, that the church cannot erre / written in Dutch by
             ... Dr. Simon Episcopius, unto which is added, The life and
             death of the author ; as also, The life and death of James
             Arminius, both of them famous defenders of God's universal
             grace, and sufferers for it ; now published in the English
             tongue, by J.K.
PUB. INFO: London : Printed for Francis Smith ..., 1673.

I hope there is something else that exists in print that can be useful,
and that perhaps someone else on the list might know something more
specific about your query.

George Ferzoco