 Dear all,
today I came across a bibliographical reference by rereading Vauchez'
"Saintete" which could be of some importance for my work on canonization
in the fifteenth cent.: Troilo Malvezzi (Malvetius), De sanctorum
canonizatione opusculum (tractatus), Bologno 1497 (several reprints in
the 16th cent). Does anyone know the book? It seems to be one of the rare
jurdical texts dealing with canonisation between the constantly quoted
commentaries of Hostiensis and Innocence IV and the reform of the process
of canonization under Urban VIII and the later commentary written by
Benedict XIV.
So far I have not yet been able to locate a copy of this text in Germany.
Perhaps someone has already worked with the text and can give me some
information about libraries being in hold of it or - even better - of a
microfilm.
Thanks

Thomas