> 1. DC 1.0
>
> Time frame: December
>
> Agree on the basic element set according to the changes in consensus
> we've achieved over the past couple months (fold in the image-meta
> work, rename an element or two)
>
> This will let people move forward with a basic set without worrying too
> much about details or sub elements.  (I'd especially like to hear back
> from Liam and Leslie as to whether this makes sense from a tool vendor
> POV).

I do think it is a good idea to make some statement on the status of
the basic set.  I'm not clear on whether you are suggesting that sub-elements
should just _not be_ part of that basic set, or are suggesting that they
should be left as is for now and refinements discussed in the next version.
I suggest the latter, because I suspect they will be _used_, whether
or not they officially form part of the version 1.0 basic set.

Leslie.

  "The light at the end of the tunnel             Leslie Daigle
     is often the blindingly obvious..."          Vice President, Research
                                                  Bunyip Information Systems
                      -- ThinkingCat              (514) 875-8611