For reasons following from the messages headed

   Subject: TERMINOLOGY: RESOURCE BETTER THAN OBJECT
   Subject: TERMINOLOGY: DROP TYPE AND IDENTIFIER QUALIFIERS

I propose to change the name of the ObjectType element to simply Type.
We don't modify other element names with the Object prefix, so do we need
this incongruity (eg, unless we also propose ObjectAuthor and ObjectTitle)?
Originally we used this prefix because we were shy that "Type" was too
generic, but that doesn't explain why we weren't also shy of "Type" as a
qualifier name (which I just proposed we now drop).

Pro: "Object" is overloaded, hyped
Pro: the "Object" prefix is jargon
Pro: Object prefix for only this element (eg, no ObjectForm) is inconsistent

-John