John Kunze <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>> From: [log in to unmask] > Date: Thu, 28 Nov 96 16:34:45 EST
>> If you drop OtherAgent, how do you encode an author's affiliation or
>> institution?  This is usual in CS tech reports & other scientific & technical
>> bibliographies, and generally differs from Publisher.
>
> My proposal was to rename OtherAgent.  I didn't suggest an alternate name.
Oh, OK.  Sorry, I didn't realise that.

> [...]  I suggested merging OtherAgent and Publisher into one element
> called Contributor.
>
> > If you drop OtherAgent, how do you encode an author's affiliation or...?
>
> Back to your question, I don't know how it relates to OtherAgent.

Well, I am not sure either, but I had expected Author's Affiliation to
be OtherAgent Type=Affiliation.  Actually this was the one think I
couldn't see clearly how to encode in DC from existing Unix refer databases.

But if you are renaming it to Contribnutor, it doesn't sound suitable
for carring Affiliation at all, so maybe that should go on Author.

Lee