I'll repeat what I said awhile ago:  Type is too general to use
at this level.  I agree with saying Resource instead of Object
(although I think "Resource" is one of the Web's squishiest and
more loathsome words), so why not ResourceType?

Rule of thumb:  qualify terms like Type so no one gets confused
about what they apply to.

Regards,
    Terry Allen    Fujitsu Software Corp.    [log in to unmask]
"In going on with these experiments, how many pretty systems do we build,
 which we soon find outselves obliged to destroy?" - Benjamin Franklin
  A Davenport Group Sponsor:  http://www.ora.com/davenport/index.html