George said it was cool to post this to the list, so I am.

+++++++++++

A special offer for all the nice folks at medieval-religion...

NOTTINGHAM MEDIEVAL STUDIES

Pressure on space within the university means we need to clear our
shelves. We have a limited supply of (almost) complete sets of
Nottingham Medieval Studies dating from 1959-1994 (volumes I, II, and
IX are out of print) available at the special rate of 100 pounds
sterling, including postage anywhere in the world.

The current issue, volume 40 (1996) 200 pp + vi, is now available for
stlg12, including postage, as is volume 39 (1995) 209 + viii.
Contributors to volume 40 include: Antonia Harbus, Timothy Graham,
Marcus Bull, Nicholas Orme, Sian Echard, C. H. L. Coulson, Jan
Gerchow, Douglass Biggs, James Doig, Rosamund McKitterick, Bernard
Hamilton, Alan Murray, Anne F. Sutton, and Ralph Griffiths.

NMS was founded in 1957 by Lewis Thorpe, and is currently edited by
Michael Jones. It is run (on a shoestring) by medievalists from
across the university -- it is not a commercial enterprise; the
proceeds from the sale of back issues is plowed back into the
journal.

For further information, e-mail [log in to unmask]
or write to:
J. M. B. PORTER
Department of History : University of Nottingham
University Park : Nottingham : NG7 2RD : England
t: + 115 951 3639    f: + 115 951 5948