> >I do not find the advertising of a conference called The Queer Middle Ages
> >something suitable or appropriate for this list.  Lending any sense of
> >justification to sodomy is plainly wrong.
> >Joe Pope

Sigh, it's a shame when such things get posted to the list. The
problem here, Mr. Pope, is that there are probably several
scriptural scholars on the list (and I can count myself as being
fairly knowledgable on the subject) that could counter this argument,
but I don't really want to see or engage in a prolonged waste time
flaming or mud- slinging.

For the record, the sins of Sodom were cruelty and inhospitality, not
homosexuality. One could argue that it is the intolerant that are the
true "sodomites".

`Nuff said,

Tim Rayborn