I've been running the Critical Geography Forum e-mail list since it
was set up on the mailbase system a bit over a year ago.

I would now be very pleased to pass on the job to someone else. The
task isn't particularly onerous, but it seems a good principle to
rotate it occasionally.

Anyone who is interested is welcome to contact me to find out what
is involved.  The main requirement is that you feel confident using
your email software and that your computer network is reasonably
reliable. Otherwise, it is easy-peasy.

Cheers

Joe

                            Joe Painter
                       Lecturer in Geography
                      Department of Geography
                        University of Durham
                           Sciences Site
                            South Road
                       DURHAM, DH1 3LE, U.K.

                 E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
    Fax: 0191 374 2456 (domestic) +44 191 374 2456 (international)
    Tel: 0191 374 7306 (domestic) +44 191 374 7306 (international)