Dear Colleagues,

I have just up-graded the REED Web page by

--up-dating our staff list and publication list (now includes ISBN
   and pricing for the newest volume, _Somerset_, whose publication
   date will be 18 October)

--expanding "All the World's a Stage", our list of links to other
   theatre and music sites; new are links to the York Doomsday site at
   Lancaster, several new Shakespearean sites, the Thesaurus Musicarum
   Italicarum, an on-line bibliography for Adam de la Halle, and the
   on-line subject index to _Cahiers Elisabethains_

--adding "Links to Sites for REED Records Research", a brand-new list
   of links to archival research sites such as the Public Record Office,
   the Institute for Historical Research, and the Historical Manuscripts
   Commission

The addresses are:

http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~reed/reed.html => REED's home page
http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~reed/reed-l.html => REED-L's home page
http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~reed/stage.html => our theatre resource page
http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~reed/archive.html => our archival sites page

Please visit these sites and tell your students about them. This
announcement has also gone to REED-L, PERFORM, FICINO, SHAKSPER, and the
Usenet group humanities.lit.authors.shakespeare. Please cross-post to
other relevant lists: I'd be particularly grateful if someone could get it
out on HUMANIST, to which I don't subscribe.

Abigail Ann Young
Records of Early English Drama/ Victoria College/ 150 Charles Street W
Toronto Ontario Canada
Phone (416) 585-4504/FAX (416) [log in to unmask]