> Date:          Tue, 6 Aug 1996 17:49:32 -0500 (CDT)
> From:          "Stephen J. Harris" <[log in to unmask]>
> To:            Medieval Religion <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject:       Q: Six Ages of the World

Dear Stephen Harris,

Rodulfus Glaber uses four ages and seven ages and suggests that we
are in the sixth age. See my edition : J.France, `Rodulfus Glaber
Opera, Oxford Medieval texts, 1989 pp. 8-9 and 44-47 with special
reference to p.44 n.1 where there is reference to some bibliography.

John France, University of Wales Swansea