I'm just forwarding as requested.  Juris

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 1996 18:20:33 -0400
From: Old English Newsletter <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list ANSAX-L <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Kalamazoo 97

        Some three weeks ago and more the Call for Papers for the 32nd
(1997) Congress entered the mail system. In the U.S. the Call goes out
bulk mail, which is cost effective. Yesterday, I received word that an
address in the 13--- zip code area, which is wildest New York, at last
received the word. Other locations report partial or half-chewed "calls,"
occasionally with apologies from the USPS.

        If you have not received a Call for Papers mailing, please contact
the Congress e-mail address as above, giving, of course, your current
snail-mail address.

        Since mid-July information on Kalamazoo 97--in re-configured form--
has appeared at the MI website:

                http://www.wmich.edu/medieval

        Simply put: the next deadline is SEPTEMBER 15 for abstracts either
to session organizers as per the Call OR to the Congress committee.

        I would be grateful to those on multip[le lists who may be able to
transmail this message.

                                                        PESz