Dear Paula and other interested list members,

Tom Izbicki has kindly provided some of the subsription rates for
*Medieval Sermon Studies*. Since I have a copy right in front of me, I
thought I would add some more details about subscription information.
Please note that the next issue will not have the papers of the conference
featured, rather the abstracts will be included. In later issues some of
the papers will most likely be published. *Medieval Sermon Studies* at the
moment contains short notes, articles and bibliographical information
related to sermon studies. However, within two years it will only contain
articles. In addition to the *Medieval Sermon Studies* journal, a
newsletter will also be produced.

Subscription Rates for Regular, Student and Institutional Members
include Membership of the International Medieval Sermon Studies Society
and Receipt of the Spring and Autumn issues of Medieval Sermon Studies

				U.S. & Canada			Elsewhere
One Year Membership - 1996
Regular Member				U.S.15.00	 	8.0 sterling
Student Member				U.S.10.00		5.25 sterling
Institutional Member	 	        U.S.20.00		10.50 sterling

Three Year Membership - 1996P1998
Regular Member				U.S.45.00		24.00 sterling
Student Member				U.S.30.00		16.00 sterling
Institutional Member		        U.S.60.00		32.00 sterling

Checks/cheques and money orders should be made out to the *International
Medieval Sermon Studies Society* (title in full) in *U.S. dollars* only
and paid to:

		Phyllis B. Roberts (Secretary)
		670 West End Avenue
		NEW YORK, NY 10025   U.S.A.

Subscriptions from the U.K., Europe and Elsewhere:

Payment is to be made in *pounds sterling* only to *IMSSS* [International
Medieval Sermon Studies Society] and paid to:

		Larry Eldredge (Treasurer)
		5 Longworth Road
		OXFORD, OX2 6RA   U.K.

Methods of payment are as follows:

Cheques: in pounds sterling only, by any bank, provided the cheque is
drawn on the London Clearing House

Money Orders: in pounds sterling only

Girobank: Payment by Giro is *not* acceptable. Payment may be made by
Eurocheque or mandat postal.

Carolyn Muessig