Dear John,

I *am* interested in seeing your references to the fourteenth-century inquisition references to commixtio
sexuum as "intercourse."

However I am still puzzled about the twelfth-century meaning of the words. I am still not happy about
the modern interpretation of Gratian's idea of Commixtio.

--
Frederik Pedersen
Department of History and Economic History