The banquet is really nothing special - in fact it is spectacularly dull
unless you are at a large table of pals. Since the food on campus, like the
lodgings, are described by we food snobs from Montreal as "minimum security
monastic", any change of pace would be welcome. Depending on numbers, we could
even grab bread, cheese, etc from the one grocery store that seems civilized
(it has imported cheese) and gather on campus. The restaurants in town  also a
bit odd. I asked for a turkey sandwich at one and received microwaved rye
bread with sliced, boiled and processed turkey roll on it. Fascinating. Terry