Re: Medieval Feminist Newsletter

Hi,

I get many requests for the following information, so I thought I'd post
it here on medieval-religion, if that's okay with everyone. The
subscription rates may have changed since you last subscribed, so take a
look, even if you already receive MFN. (Issue #20, the directory, should
be out any day now.)

A plea from me (as first-year Secretary/Treasurer): Please send the
correct amount and format for your subscription or renewal. I've been
receiving many, many requests that include insufficient funds. If I honor
these requests, we'll go bankrupt. If I send a note back to you asking
for a few extra bucks, we'll go bankrupt too, only slower! :)  (thanks!!)

write to me for prices. All checks should be made payable to MFN.

***Please do not send cash or checks written on foreign banks in U.S.
dollars!*  Please use an International Money Order.

Subscribers in the U.K. may receive their copies of MFN directly from a
British representative, Lesley Johnson, School of English, University of
Leeds, Leeds, England. Subscriptions are 5 pounds. Subscribers in other
parts of Europe may go through the U.K. representative (payment in pounds
sterling) or through the U.S.

***Note: We regret that MFN cannot make up issues missing because of address
changes not reported to us before mailings.

MFN Back issues 6-13 plus bibliography from issues 1-9 are available for
$25.00 U.S., $23.00 Canada, and $25.00 Europe.

Send your requests to:
Anne Clark Bartlett
(SMFS Secretary-Treasurer)
Department of English