Same here - anout ten a year. Nice if we could have our "technician" cardiologists do them for us (after all our "technician" radiologists do the roentgenograms etc for us) but I would settle for a radiographer. A report is usuall;y adequate for primary care assessment for uregency of referral and/or initiating/managing treatment ourselves.
Jon Wilcox
Auckland