Took the day off sick today, having decided that it really was very silly indeed to struggle on, spreading the bugs, feeling like death etc. OK so the guilt pangs linger on, but what the heck.

So here I am watching all that rubbish TV that I never knew existed, including something about a forensic pathologist in the US of A called Quincy, which looks as though it was made when kipper ties were all the rage and Gary Glitter hadn't yet gone bald or broke.

So Quincy is feeling tired, irritable, short-tempered - you know the feeling - so his boss says 'You need a complete break from all these dead people. Why not go up North where my mate is going on his hols. He's a GP, so you can meet some real live patients for a nice change, and take over his single-handed practice for a month'.

Hmmmmm.......now that's what I call a real rest.

Robert Treharne Jones
aka 'Wizard Wheeze Computing'
8 Oxlea Road, Torquay TQ1 2HF
01803 214864 (Home) 605359 (Work)