I got a mail shot from the RCGP about a reduced price deal for Pipex
Dial, namely 165UKP for 14 months (compared to 15UKP per month). As my
Pipex subscription is up for renewal I thought I'd take this up, but
Pipex tell me the offer is only open to NEW customers. Are there any
other RCGP members with Pipex Dial accounts out there?  I have spoken
to someone in the IT dept. at the RCGP who says they'll see what they
can do, but if anyone else is in the same position it would be easier
to ensure we all get the discount. If they won't do it, I'm inclined
to vote with my modem and change ISPs in protest. Any recommendations?

Dr David Evans
Cardiff