> > Next thing is they'll probably want us to prove Proctosedyl
> > Ointment is more cost-effective than wiping your bum properly.
>
> I wonder how much anal/rectal pathology/morbidity could be prevented
> if people *did* wipe their botties properly?

In Islamic countries,  as everyone knows,  it is forbidden not to use
water to 'wash' your bum.  As a result,  all bogs have this wonderful
contraption that directs a jet of water onto the offending area.  All
you have to do is wiggle a bit over it and your are clean albeit a
bit drippy,  but then again,  you can just dry up with whatever takes
your fancy.

Ahmad

Ahmad Risk MB BCh
Medical NetNoire