Capey:

> Taken to its logical conclusion, will something have to give?

By 2006 or there about,  I predict:

1. The demise of the Nation State
2. The emergence of the power of the @networked individual'
3. AI and holography running on organic machines providing un-precedented level of
health care everywhere.
4. The communication revolution will transform our perception of the
world in an un-imagined way.
5. The collapse of the NHS along with many other diansaur
organisations

Our task is to prepare for that world by ensuring that our
'understanding' catches up with our 'knowledge' and concentrating on
a new definition of the human/machine interface.

Paradigm shifts are very rare.  We've only had 2 so far in our
history.  We've hardly begun the third!

Call for Action:  prepare yourselves and your children for this
paradigm shift,  whose very early beginnings we are witnessing now.

Ahmad

Ahmad Risk MB BCh
Gestation:  Medical NetNoire