In article <[log in to unmask]>,
[log in to unmask] writes

I'm no great fan of RFA (quite the opposite in fact) but you seem to be
blamming it for things you shouldn't.

If you lost the ability to search free text this was because of a choice
your supplier made not because RFA required it.

>Today I marked a single entry in a patient's clinical record "not to be
>disclosed to patient" this is because it identifies a third party who is
>not a health professional.
>
>I searched for a Read Code, of course, since due to RFA inspired
>limitations we no longer have access to free text string searching and a
>periodic report of records containing restricted access entires seems
>useful to me.

snip

I'm no great fan of RFA (quite the opposite in fact) but you seem to be
blamming it for things you shouldn't.

If you lost the ability to search free text this was because of a choice
your supplier made not because RFA required it.

>--- OffRoad 1.9n registered to Adrian Midgley

>Dr Adrian Midgley GP Exeter
>Fax 01392-436105

Ewan Davis
[log in to unmask] - Bromsgrove, UK

Managing Director AAH Meditel Ltd - Supplier of EMR Systems.
[log in to unmask] Voice +44 (0)1527 579414 Fax +44 (0)1527
837287