Huw:

> Dunno what, if anything, we common or garden GP's can or should do
> about it.

To start with,  there isn't such a thing as acommon or garden GP.
You are one of a kind.  Each and everyone of you is unique.

Secondly,  you are not required to do anything in particular.  That
is:  you are not obliged to do anything that anyone else says you
should do.

Further:  the marriage of technology and post modernism can only be
made more fascinating and infinintely more exciting by intuition.

Intuition in the true non linear sense.  Without intuition we drift
or become pedagogues.

A thought will remain free until it is expressed in a human fashion
(language, art and and other symbols). When it does commit itself to
expression, a necessary but regrettable act of violation takes place.
This,   I call:  the deflouring of thought.  This is abhorent to me.

Hence my inability to continue this particular line of thought!

More about intuition some other time.  Must get some sleep now.

Ahmad
Dr Ahmad Risk
Gestation: The Medical NetNoire >;->