In message <[log in to unmask]>, P S Buttar
<[log in to unmask]> writes
>> Has anyone had this one? I've had requests from two patients in the
>same
>> day for certificates for their golf clubs to say that they can't
>carry
>> their golf bags round the course and need trolleys. Something to do
>with
>> a competition. We're all used to signing worthless bits of paper
>but
>> Dear God this takes the biscuit. Anyone else had the same request?
>> Best wishes,
>> --
>> Peter Glover
>
>Yep. We charge them a suitably large amount for a letter that now
>exists as a template on the word processor.
>
>Prit Buttar
So its you lot that make money out of all the ruts on the fairway
at my club. We have a strict rule of no trolleys without a medical
reason, but dont insist on the certificate, just pin up the reason on a
noticeboard. Far less fraud that way. The greenkeeper has been known to
drive his tractor across the verdant fairway to make sure the offending
trolley is certified correctly

--
Dr Gareth Parry

Turnpike evaluation. For information, see http://www.turnpike.com/