Agree re Unmozify, found it a very cheerful (and cheap at 15ukp) way of
organising an offline index from the contents of your cache. Handy for
the occasion when you don't actually want the contents of an entire site.
Have heard that it doesn't go too well with Netscape 3 though, on account
of that doing cleverer things than previously with cache. 30-day
evaluation copy can be downloaded from http://www.evolve.co.uk/unmozify.
Where you can also get another product of theirs called Nearsite - heard
good reports of that.

For organising (compiling) web material for presentation etc, in this
case into a stand-alone .exe file with browser incorporated, you might
like to try Infocourier (c.99ukp I think), demo ver. available at the
Oakley Data Services Web site at http://www.smartcode.com. December's
Internet mag has a short review. Pretty nifty for browseable manuals,
disk-based awareness material etc. especially if not everyone has a
browser installed ( we don't all run win95, with everthing bundled
in...!), apart from some of the newer bells&whistles that aren't yet
supported.

Peter Ashe.