In article <[log in to unmask]>, Mike North
<[log in to unmask]> writes
>In article <[log in to unmask]>, Jel Coward
><[log in to unmask]> writes
>
>>Anyone got any experience with FaxNow or any other network fax software?
>
>None whatsoever but ...
>We are about to network the Education Centre for EQUIP and in two hours
>time I'm meeting with a firm who are interested in doing the job. The
>ability of everybody being able to fax via a single modem on the server
>is on the agenda.

The man reckoned WinFax.
Interestingly, I used this from home a couple of years ago and it worked
well apart from when trying to fax the Education Centre which went
through an internal exchange box type thing which tripped it up every
time. We may look at getting the upgrade for W95 and trying again (after
getting a direct line installed for the purpose...)

Mike

Mike North
GP Maylandsea Essex
Editor Equip (Formerly Essex MAAG) Magazine
http://www.equip.ac.uk