Steve Brown wrote:

> We are aware that a number of services we offer in house through our own
> efforts could be charged to fundholding.

This is the very stuff of the core services debate.  I have a nice
example from West Sussex which relates to Minor Surgery performed above
and beyond the GMS quota.  It was worked out for the GPs of the whole
county, and is in action.

> Putting something together like this is certainly not my forte. I wonder
> if anyone is prepared to divulge their forms of agreement/contract
> (either direct to me or on gp-uk)  & tell me what items they have
> successfully agreed & the amount that has been agreed. I have heard such
> varying tales without clear evidence.

You can get a copy of the agreement from the West Sussex LMC, phone 01306
876619

Grant Kelly