Gentlemen

>That's my favoured adjective for describing a killer PC as well. I
>think you've just pushed back the boundaries of accepted English on
>gp-uk!

There is a difference between vulgarisms which are used by some and that which
is acceptable to the majority.   I don't want my Compuserve account discontinued
because of obscenity in the e-mail I receive.

Perhaps folk could comment privately to the perpetrators to save bandwidth.  I'd
be interested in the figures for and against the free use of such terms.

Apologies to the list if I sound pompous or pecksniffian but as you know I don't
want to have Hotch upset !
I'm also jealous of the hardware!

Tom Sargent       24 October 1996
GP Trainer, Bo'ness, West Lothian, EH51 9EG