> MEDIVISION, invites you to view a live Videoconference entitled, "Therapeutic Responses> to Emerging Resistance
> with Gram Positive Aerobic Infections".  It will be broadcast free to the public on Thu> rsday, November 14,
> 1996, 12:00 NOON to 1:30 P.M. E.T.

IMHO, this is the sort of thing we should be doing with the Internet.
OK, I would guess that most of you medics are sick to the back teeth of
drug-company-sponsored presentations (grin),
but videoconferencing / collaborative work is something I'm very interested in,
and has a lot to do with my current project.

The Medivision site doesn't say exactly how the multicast is to be delivered
(it invites one to register for it).
Does anyone have any idea what is being used (CuSeeMe? Mbone perhaps?)
as I'd like to find out.

John Hearns