Sorry, this is not political, and not inflammatory!

How do you arrange your child immunisation clinics?  We are getting
increasingly worried by our current set up where we have up to 30 babies
and children streaming through the nurses room.  Our practice nurse
resolutely ensures that parents are educated, babies are undressed, the
correct vaccine(s) is drawn up and given (in the appropriate legs), the
correct vaccine is written in the baby book, the correct vaccine and
batch no is written in the notes.  This is a daunting series of tasks
and we are looking to re-organise our clinics.

WHAT DO YOU DO?  All ideas very welcome.
--
Paul J Scott, United Kingdom
Fax 44 (0)1935 410188