As a follow up to earlier postings regarding concerns about a one Gb
file system limit to Xenix based systems, in particular Meditel's
System 5, I am pleased to report that, so far since replacing our 1Gb
disk with a 2Gb one, we are still running relatively smoothly. The
transition was painless and we are not anticipating any major
difficulties in this particular respect. Does anyone know if there is
a file system limit beyond which Xenix cannot cope and if so what is
it? I should add that our patient data files are not yet over the 1 Gb
mark but I am assured that System 5 has been tested with a patient
data file system well over this figure and it has been found to
function without problems.

I would like to thank all (Meditel and non-Meditel) who helped us
overcome what, at the time, seemed to be a major threat to the
continued intensive use of our computer system.
Dr Sam Macfie, Haxby, York, UK