In article <[log in to unmask]>, Paul Caldwell
<[log in to unmask]> writes
>Does anyone know of course or how to rejuvenate a pissed-off GP? I've tried
>drink, odd sexual habits, kicking the cat and beating my practice manageress
>but can't get no satisfaction, only a letter from the RSPCA. Help.

If not banned by RSPCA get a dog, preferably a big hairy one that
slobbers all over you when ever you enter the room. No matter how bad
the surgery has been it will still think you are the best thing in its
life, more consistant than women and a lot less expensive.

Then the stress relief really starts, walks, frisbie throwing, swiming,
chasing rabbits, birds, people on mountain bikes, the pleasurable
pursuits are endless. Plus this is all healthy and by all studies
lengthens your life.

Take your friend to practice, commissioning meetings etc to really enjoy
work. Never a dull moment, even patients forgive you as the "dog doctor"
such is the British love of the canine animal.

Become an eccentric, the world is too full of NHS managers.

Peter and friends, woof!
--
Dr.P.S.Fox,                     [log in to unmask]
Consett Medical Centre          Fax: 01207 506077