>>Bob Sugden wrote
>
>>..The advice on what's necessary varies too.
>
>er isn't this just slightly dangerous.
>
>Bob what criteria were you using to decide which injections to
>have.  Besides GP-UK Advice Line of Course:-)

Thanks for all the Web sites to check for advice.  No time at present to do
this, but I wonder if the advice has *really* useful info., like the
statistical probability of catching Japanese Encephalitis vs. getting
bitten by a rabid dog vs. getting killed in a dodgy bus/poorly maintained
aircraft?  I get very impatient with this 'no-risk' culture we are getting
from the States, based on the punters wanting to live forever, and the
advisers wanting to avoid getting sued.  At the same time, I'm not stupid,
so I want to take *reasonable* precautions appropriate to the level of risk
I'm obviously taking by going outside my front door in the first place.

OK.  Just off to do something *really* dangerous - crossing the road to
your place.

Bob