In article <[log in to unmask]>, Alan Hyslop
<[log in to unmask]> writes
>> MedWeb in the process of setting up an Internet site for UK doctors and
>> are nearing completion...
>
>(snip)
>
>> FORUM
>> You will see from the site that the 'Forum' area is designed to work a
>> little like GP-UK but with threaded messages A La Usenet.
>
>Nice looking site, if a bit fantoosh.  Sad to realise that the Forum will
>rival GP-UK.

I for one will not be using this, I suspect as I assume it will be open
to all comers.  At least we are a little protected in the calmer waters
of GP-UK from the hustle and bustle of the whole world on the web.
(excuse mixed metaphors).

I know that the comics listen in to us here but at least I can find out
who subscribes if I want.

Comments?

PS Emis users look below...
--
Tim Walter
GP and Medical Manager Newdocs Ltd. West Berks.