Dear GP-UKers,
I think we might all agree that the introduction of the new claim forms
leaves a good deal to be desired, and many practices had little or no
information prior to the implementation date.
Would there be any interest in the following questionnaire about this
major change?
        1. What is your HA?
        2. When did you receive:-
                a.specimen copies(some or all)
                b.adequate supply(some or all)
        3. Staff training
           Have you:-
                a.been offered (date)
                b.received     (date)
        4. Have you received any details of planned verification
proceedures?

I am interested in the rollout from the DOH to HAs to GPs. My impression
is that there is unacceptable tardiness - and I'd like to know where
this occurred..

If anyone would like to join in this survey, I'd suggest you sent me a
private email - and I'll post *anonymised* results (numbers only) in 3
weeks..
Mary

--
Mary Hawking