Just before I left surgery this morning I received a
telephone call from a researcher for Bruce Forsyth's
"Play Your Cards Right" - it's on ITV (so they tell
me) so not many of you will have seen it - if you
can drag yourselves away from the monitor.

I was asked (among other things):

Do you think marathon running is a safe form of exercise
for busty women?

If Des O'Connor lost his voice and you cured him would
you tell your friends?

Have you ever been offended by a patient asking for a
second opinion?

If Bruce Forsyth had a face-lift would he be wasting his money?

hehehe, and, furthermore, he!

--
Iain Hotchkies MBChB                 ambition: polymath
                                    currently: jack of all trades