I am a GP in Romford, Essex. I have set up a web site for the practice. It
includes information for patients  and for other doctors. It contains some audit
work I have done and a description of the diabetic clinic I do. I would be
interested to hear from other GPs who have web sites and plan to publish audit
data. i would like to link the sites so that anyone looking for medical audit
work can follow the links. In the future I also plan to publish news of any
fundholding or out of hours developments occurring locally so that these can be
shared.
In view of the tragic case of the asthmatic girl described by one of our Italian
colleagues I wonder whether it may be useful for colleagues abroad to have
access to the practice protocols we use for problems like asthma, diabetes,
hypertension etc. If there is any interest I would be happy to add these as well
The web site is at
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/ian_quigley
I would be interested in any feedback
Except from lawyers! who can #### ***