In message <[log in to unmask]> it was written:

> I am starting an Apple Macintosh computer firm which will deal mostly
> with doctors.  I would be very interested to find out if any Apple
> compatible software exist which deal for general practitioner (ie.
> symptom entry, patient treatment, accounts, etc...)
>
> Any response would be greatly appreciated,

One hesitates slightly to be too critical on this list
(otherwise people jump on you from a great height) BUT...

It strikes me that if you've already decided to start a
firm dealing mostly with doctors, it might be a bit too
late in the day to be asking if compatible software
exists (I have no idea, myself).

Isn't this the kind of question which should have been
asked back in the early days of planning - you know, the
days when you would wake up in the morning thinking
"Hey, now *that's* a good idea".

2p