At 11:31 02/10/96 +0100, you wrote:
>Dear All
>
>We have our own copy of Text Help in the university's Study Support
>Centre for Students with Special Needs and we are piloting it with
>students at the moment.
>
>We are wondering whether we should take the next step and suggest
>students get their own copy.

Our students have access to textHelp! only via their own copies. We do not
yet have the equivalent of your Study Support Centre for our students with
special needs. So far it has proven useful for all of them. It's early days
with us, however, but I am sure that you will receive many responses from
those who have much greater experience of stand-alone use of textHelp!

Regards,

Celia
Welfare & Information Officer, King's College London, Macadam Bldng, London
WC2R 2LS
Tel: 0171 873 2530   Fax: 0171 873 2754 E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Produced using voice activated software; apologies for uncorrected errors.