This reminds me of a classic quote from one of my frequent attenders.

Monday 23rd December 1996

"Isn't he doing even just a morning surgery on Boxing Day?"

I presume the mailbase server requires somebody to carry out routine
housekeeping tasks and surely he/she/they deserve a few days off a year, no
hang on a minute, five days is stretching it a bit, I only had two but then we
should now be in for a good run of four day breaks. (That's if we can ever
agree whether or not 2000 is a leap year!)

Happy New Year

Peter

Dr Peter Wilson, GP.			Medical Manager, EKDOC
The Mockett's Wood Surgery		Kent International Airport
Broadstairs, Kent, CT10 2TR		Manston, Kent, CT12 5BP
Tel. 01843 862179			Fax. 01843 590782