There are a number of Asthma templates avialable for Meditel's SOPHIE
which runs with System 5 and S 6000. Thee are some as part of the
standard distrubution which comes with the system (I will copy these to
Rob) there are many others produced by users some of these area
avialable from the user group. The user group administrator can be
reached at [log in to unmask]

In article <[log in to unmask]>, ROB
HAMPTON <[log in to unmask]> writes
>As part of my role at NHS CCC I have met with the GPs in Asthma Group (GPIAG)
>and the National Asthma Training Centre (NATC). They are keen to explore the
>specification of computerised/EPR  templates to facitlitate the structured
>recording of 3 types of asthma consultation.
>
>1) New diagnosis
>2) Routine follow up
>3) Episodic contact
>
>These will mirror current standards for paper notes/guidelines.
>
>They plan to record the specific data items with Read codes.
>
>A few questions:
>
>Are there any standards for this sort of thing around?
>
>Do GP-UK contributors feel that such templates would be beneficial to GPs,
>Practice nurses in asthma clinics and patients?
>
>Any individual/group/district  or system specific asthma data capture
>templates/protocols for asthma that can be shared out there?
>
>My contacts at GPIAG and NATC are not on E mail yet. I will copy any GP-UK
>dialogue with them and am sure that that the GP members are keen to get on-line
>soon. Feedback from this forum may speed that up!
>
>Thanks
>
>Rob Hampton
>GP and NHS CCC

Ewan Davis
[log in to unmask] - Bromsgrove, UK

Managing Director AAH Meditel Ltd - Supplier of EMR Systems.
[log in to unmask] Voice +44 (0)1527 579414 Fax +44 (0)1527
837287