In article <[log in to unmask]>, Ahmad Risk
<[log in to unmask]> writes
>John:
>
>Great!  What is the budget you propose to give us and when?

You overlook an important fact or two.

Firstly I am a GP user and most emphatically not identified with IMG so
questions about budgets are way off target

Secondly clinically oriented projects generally get next to no funding
for software development.  GP - Provider links is no exception

Thirdly I wouldn't have too much confidence that the IMG you have learnt
to love so dearly will be around for long enough to handle any
submission you might choose to make....

I am not really sure that it will serve any useful purpose to reply to
your email in any more detail as frankly it borders on the unpleasant.

Andrzej Glowinski in another message in this thread has summed things up
beautifully.  It is important to keep an open mind and also to have the
humility to acknowledge that many others are already looking at the very
issues that are truly important to the development of web based records.
--
John Williams
Email: [log in to unmask]