In article <[log in to unmask]>, PW
<[log in to unmask]> writes
>I've been lurking here for about two weeks and have finally flipped. Another
>41 messages today. Time management has taken on a new perspective. Is anyone
>else having trouble finding time to get through all the (often v. useful) info?
>Is it only superpeople who are likely to have time to comment ?
>I think I shall have to take a holiday .... suspend, suspend, suspend...
>Paul Wright

Been there, seen that, even tried the suspend, suspend, suspend.  Maybe
you need a better Off Line Mail Reader - one that will let you set up
lists like GP-UK as newsgroups, threading all of the messages under
their subject headings - and for sanity automatically DELETING messages
over a certain age.  Also able to reject any messages on subjects that
you aren't interested in... etc.  Turnpike is one such package.

Now I can quickly view all of the headings under GP-UK and just read
messages on topics that look interesting.  If I have no time then the
oldest messages disappear on an out of sight out of mind sort of basis.

Meanwhile my private email appears in an uncluttered 'list' so I can
immediately find it and deal with it
--
John Williams
Email: [log in to unmask]