On Sun, 17 Nov 96 01:31:35 UT, you wrote:

>Me again folks!
>
>First of all my public apologies to Lynn and James for going over the top with
>the word "blatant". Some of you may know how it is when on occasion one comes
>home late after a few G&T's, etc. and decide to unwind my dialing into gp-uk
>before bed. Something catches the eye and you fire off a posting that worries
>you until the next time you can collect the responses.

Peter, thanks for your follow-up.  We appreciate the sensitivity of
our position.  Intentions are good but I acknowledge that we need to
be brought up short if we overstep.  I was conscious in speaking of
linkage with decision-making software packages that quite a few GP-UK
addressees are also Adastra users, (we now "cover" a quarter of the
UK's GPs), so they are interested to know what we are up to.  But we
musn't use the newsgroup as a promotional conduit.

Best wishes,

Lynn