I have taken advantage of Demon's "free" www space to put together some
ideas about educational theory as applied to postgraduate medical
education. The pages are working, but not complete. Some of the ideas
are my own but the vast majority have been appropriated from others.

The URL is www.scarbvts.demon.co.uk

Comments and contributions of any sort are welcome.

I am also starting to put some local clinical guidelines on to the
Scarborough Postgraduate centre site (www.demon.co.uk/scarbpg). These
are in the form of advice to referring GPs from our local consultants
and are not intended to be a public statement of best practice. Does any
one else think this is a good idea?

Paul

Paul Robinson
GP & Course Organiser