Hi All

Desperately Teeking Technohelp ( well lets face it it's far more sexy
than a woman called Susan ;-)

We run WFW 3.11 and a peer-peer network.  Our modem is hooked of one of
the PCs - we are after some fax software that will let us fax from any
PC in surgery - we are not too bothered about receiving as I think the
conventional fax machine is best suited for this.

I have just been sent an evaluation copy of FaxNow which issupposed to
work - setting up this morning.  BUT it seems to me that the costs are
too high - nearly every modem ships with well sorted fax software
included - but as far as I know none of it will network - but whey want
350UKP for a five user network fax program.

Anyone got any experience with FaxNow or any other network fax software?
I guess I cant get the WFW fax software to do this - have had feeble
attempt?

Why is sharing a modem not like sharing a printer - which all works
brilliantly
--
Jel Coward
Brinklow Surgery