> >The message sent under this header was intended for Mick Ibbottson only.
> >Unfortunately I seem to have sent a copy to GP UK!
>
> Is this an argument for Access Control Lists for e-mail?

Yes - the risk here is that identifiable clinical information might be
sent to teh wrong place by mistake, and the probably fix is that your
system will encrypt all records that leave it using the public keys of
some subset of the people or groups of people on the access control list.

That way, it doesn't matter if you post a patient record to gp-uk by
mistake.

Military systems already have such measures built in. It doesn't require
an awful lot of code to do

Ross