In message <[log in to unmask]>, Robert Bracchi
<[log in to unmask]> writes

>> As with all groups, whether virtual or corporeal, you still need the mix of
>> personality types to actually get the thing moving.  You know, the Beilbin
>kind
>> of thing, where you have individuals who take particular roles within groups
>> (chairman, ideas person, resource finder, expert, completer-finisher,
>supporter,
>> etc.).  It's difficult to see if that is happening in this particular
>situation,
>> and my suspicion would be that almost all of those who have responded so far
>are
>> ideas people or experts.  It needs a chairman to bring it together and direct
>> it, some resources, a couple of supporters to reflect and encourage, and of
>> course a completer-finisher to actually do the work!
>>
>> Sheila
>
>Thanks I wonder if any of the group could say what type they are (I must admitt
>I like ideas and Am not much of a completer finisher) then we could get going.
>> --

I'm neither ( I think!) - just like to be involved - and this project
sounds interesting in itself, not too work intensive, and might produce
some useful results.
I definitely do not want to be the one to pull the whole thing together!
One of the problems with looking at hayfever is that a lot of patients
will be using OTC medication. If we want to look at hayfever,do we want
to look at this group as well?
Mary

--
Mary Hawking