> In anyone's humble opinion (IAOHO?), who is the best company to help
> construct and maintain a medical Home Page for a Health Trust?

IMVHO, how about looking at the Pages of the dozen or so Trusts who have
got a web site, making a shortlist of the ones you like the look of,
getting in touch to see who did them, and finally inviting the short list
to convince you with their priced proposals?  (I've got a fairly
comprehensive list of such sites if that would help).

BTW, occured to me recently that one would have to decide on degree of
sophistication of Page features, i.e. do you have all the fancy things
that only the latest browsers can offer?  (frilly bits and other stuff
that takes ages to download)  Or do you set your limit at Netscape V. 1
or something?  'Suppose it depends on your intended audience.

Alan Hyslop
Computing & IT Strategy
Management Executive, NHS in Scotland.