RI>> At the same time, I'm not stupid, so I want to take *reasonable*
RI>> precautions appropriate to the level of risk I'm obviously taking
RI>> by going outside my front door in the first place.

RI>Obviously,  I am,  since I don't take any vaccs when travelling
RI>abroad (other than common sense!).  as a result,  my immune system
RI>does a slpendid job,  and it's free!

RI>As an aside: check out the Traveller software,  pretty good,
RI>can be obtained at half price from your Evans rep and a windows
RI>version is due now.

It's good but the practice has to spend the time checking
through the computer to get the data for patients, who often
are unsure of important details.

We encourage patients to phone MASTA who then give a nice
printout with all the data - well not quite give, as it is
01891 224100.

We also give them a sheet to collate the info they will need
for the phone call - where, what sort of accommodation, when
etc..

Covers condoms, fruit washing and mosquito nets etc..

Brill - saves hours of nursing time.

Dr. David Jobson
The Surgery, Main St  Surgery   Tel +44 (0)1728   830526
Leiston               Surgery   Fax               832029
Suffolk               Home      Tel               831100
IP16  4JG             email     [log in to unmask]

 * SLMR 2.1a *